Some days just starts better with thick French Toast served with a cascade of berries!
Cooked with love by @silviacollocaofficial and made with the Per Domani Nonstick Induction Open French Skillet 28cm
- 8 x 2 cm Colomba slice
- 75g of butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- Icing sugar
- Fresh berries and baby mint
- Maple syrup, optional
- Greek yogurt for serving
- Whisk milk, egg, and cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. Dip Colomba slices in the egg misture
- Turn to ensure both sides are coated and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook Colomba slices in the hot butter until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with fresh berries and baby mint, dusted with icing sugar or drizzled with maple syrup and with thick Greek yogurt.