Grilled Lamb Chops with Cavoletti Ripassati (Pan Fried Brussels Sprouts)
Recipe by Silvia Colloca!
- 12 lamb chops
- 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 300g brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, skin on, bashed with the back of your hand
- 1-2 dried chillies (or use fresh if preferred)
- salt flakes
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Clean the sprouts by taking off the dark-green outer leaves and scraping the stem with a pairing knife.
- Cut them in half or quarters if they are big. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add the garlic and chilli and cook until fragrant. Add the sprouts and pan-fry for 4-5 minutes or until soft, golden brown and glistening.
- Turn off the heat, discard the garlic add a good squeeze of lemon and season to taste with salt.
- Brush the chops on both sides with oil and grill over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes, turning once. Season with sat and pepper and serve with the cavoletti ripassati.