What material is my cookware made from?
Manufactured in Milan, Italy, Essteele sets the standard for quality and elegance in premium grade cookware. Our different collections are engineered for optimal performance using the highest quality materials.
Engineered with precision and performance in mind, Essteele Per Sempre sets the standard for chef-choice cookware.
Superior quality 3mm gauge Italian multi-clad is made from three layers of material, bonded together to create highly efficient and durable cookware:
- High-polish stainless steel exterior, suitable for all stovetops including induction
- Approximately 70% of the pan is high-quality pure aluminium for optimal heat conduction and perfectly even heating
- 18/10 brushed stainless steel interior, suitable for cooking with metal utensils
Engineered to exacting standards, Essteele Per Forza delivers high quality European style and high-heat nonstick performance.
Premium quality 3.5mm gauge, Per Forza is made from:
- A thick cast-aluminium core that conducts heat evenly and efficiently
- A SteelBlast™ nonstick layer reinforced with steel-alloy for added durability, followed by two additional PFOA-Free layers of nonstick for a three-layer nonstick system
- Dual layer PFOA-Free nonstick exterior
- 7.5mm base with full Induction plate for maximum efficiency
Engineered with precision and performance in mind, Essteele Per Vita provides durability and perfect heat control.
Premium quality Per Vita combines the beauty and performance of copper with the polish and shine of stainless steel. It is made from:
- 18/10 stainless steel body, with a polished exterior and brushed interior for durability and metal utensil safety
The base consists of:
- A layer of solid copper sandwiched between two aluminium layers for excellent heat distribution and perfect heat control
- 18/0 magnetic stainless steel base for induction suitability